month 7 of the BABY FAVORITES series. things that my baby (and me!) are loving at this stage. for this series, I’m going to list the things that made month SEVEN great!
month 7: baby favorites
1. VTech activity cube: as Luca started pulling himself up to standing position, this was so helpful to help him learn balance and strengthen his upper body! he also loved just sitting down and playing with it – he could play with it alone forever.
2. Babysense monitor: unfortunately, our Motorola baby camera stopped working (it lost its ability to charge), so we got this one after polling friends and reading reviews. we’ve loved it so far and regret not getting it sooner!
3. inflatable swan tub: Luca started really splashing when getting a bath and it was clearly time for the tub, because I was sick of wiping down the kitchen counter and having to move everything out of the way before bath time so it wouldn’t get soaked! he loves this swan tub and it’s roomy enough to grow with him.
4. finger-painting kit: I found something almost exactly like this at Michael’s and I did a painting with Luca for Mother’s Day and we can’t wait to do more – it’s great for sensory development and it’s a great keepsake!
5. wooden push elephant toy: Luca is mesmerized by this elephant and he kind of drags it around/gnaws on the string. it’s really cute to watch him – it also helped get him to crawl more because I’d drag the elephant and he’d follow.
6. animal noise books: for whatever reason, Luca’s obsessed with this book! he giggles when he hears the animal noises, too. we keep this book by our bed and when he wakes up early in the morning, we just put it next to him and it occupies him for awhile.
7. picnic blanket tote: ever since the weather started getting nice, our nanny has been taking the baby out to the park and this blanket is easy to roll up, transport, and is waterproof! we keep it in our stroller.
hope you picked up a few ideas for your little ones!